URL address of your im The Decadent Life: The Daily Word

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Daily Word


I just finished The It Girl: Tempted, last night. It was only average in my opinion, with nothing too interesting taking place. Oh well. They can't all be winners, right? I am, however, desperately looking forward to picking up the just-released Luxe sequel, Rumors. There are few novels that I have enjoyed as much as The Luxe, so Rumors is sure to satisfy. This series is set in the Victorian era at the turn of the 19th century, and I entirely adore period pieces. Review of Rumors to come!


I am also highly anticipating the next MAC collection, Cool Heat. With it's breathtaking array of brilliant blue and minty green eyeshadows, Cool Heat sets my heart a-flutter. Also included are five new luscious Slimshine lipsticks and a new scent. I can't wait for this to hit stores! This collection really captures the essence of summer and epitomizes everything that I love about it. Cool Heat will be available on June 12th. Fun!



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: