URL address of your im The Decadent Life: Object of Lust: Hervé Léger

Monday, June 9, 2008

Object of Lust: Hervé Léger

The Hervé Léger bandage dress is favorite of Hollywood starlets, being as ubiquitous on the red carpet as a Mystic tan and highlights -- and it really isn't too hard to see why. The structured bandaging of this dress hugs curves and shapes them into perfect proportion, all the while flattering just about any body type. It will boost the assets of a petite girl, and yet shape and hold in any wobbly bits for curvier ladies. It is the sneakiest shapewear I have ever laid eyes on, and I find it to be rather magnificent.

This one is my absolute favorite. It is basic in hue, while the shimmering sequin finish achieves the perfect balance between classy and sassy. It is flashy without being overtly so, and it simply makes my heart go gasp.

The shade of this dress is completely beautiful. I love the black color blocking, placed flatteringly below the bust, and the curved-out hemline. It is painfully perfect for a cocktail party. Pair with heels and go.

If you want the benefits of the bandaging, but dread appearing too loudly sexy, this simple piece will fulfill your needs. Little black dresses are always classic, and this shape lends that little extra oomph. You could wear this frock nearly anywhere.

The cost for such a dress can't possibly be too low, and, alas, the prices range from $700 to over $2,000. I am majorly lusting here. If you are lucky enough to be able to afford one of these lovelies, you can find them all here, and you can consider me highly jealous. What I wouldn't do to get my little hands on this miracle garment. Ah, well, perhaps one day. Perhaps....



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: