URL address of your im The Decadent Life: The Days Ahead

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Days Ahead

So, I just finished Rumors -- the sequel to The Luxe, by Anna Godbersen -- last night. All I can say is that I cried. Like a baby. It was everything I expected and so much more. I was actually surprised by the ending, which is a very rare occurrence for me indeed. I can't wait for the next book! Eee! I have gone through five novels in the past month, and I'm slightly melancholy because none of my favorite books will be released until August. This streak will be ended by the next installment in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, by my beloved Stephenie Meyer It will be a big reward for such a long wait.

I suppose I won't have much time to read this summer, anyway. I seem to have a rather busy season ahead of me: Portland, Oregon during the first week of July for my cousin's wedding; my birthday (July 13th) is the week after that; the Western States Youth Gathering in Anaheim, CA from the end of July into August; and then hopefully New York in August as well. I am also considering an additional trip to L.A. somewhere in between it all. Phew! I am in fact looking forward to such an abounding summer since I usually don't have much to do. I think this will really be my season. The summer of me. That has quite a nice ring to it, no?

So what are your summer plans? It seems a lot of people have so much going on, even more than I do! It's sure to be fun, I can't wait =)



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: