URL address of your im The Decadent Life: Resort Roundup: Part 2

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Resort Roundup: Part 2

Resort collections continued:

Valentino
Valentino was all-around elegant. I still can't get over all of the gowns, especially the two featured here. I love the light, airy sleeves of the peach gown, and floaty ruffles of the pale, seafoam-green one make my heart skip beats. They are all absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself.

Versace
Versace had a mix of slightly militant looks and ultra-glam pieces. Those traffic-stopping, punchy hues are incredibly sexy. The almost-neon orange of the skirt and jacket ensemble is surprisingly wearable in such casual shapes. Goddess gowns are pretty much a staple at Versace, and that's why we love it.

Zac Posen
Zac Posen was perhaps my favorite of all. The collection is extremely wearable in every way, and it has some pretty gorgeous dresses. I love all of these here equally, because they all go with different occasions.The first is casual enough for class, yet polished enough for brunch. The second is perfect for nights on the town with its eye-catching sparkle and leg-baring hemline. The third is elegant and formal without being stuffy, and Empire dresses are flattering for everyone. I love anything that works on multiple occasions, and the fourth can be dressed up or down to fit your needs. I would be more than happy if this was all that my wardrobe consisted of. *dreams wistfully*

From Left: Rachel Roy, Tory Burch, Fendi, Douglas Hannant
These were kind of the miscellaneous ones that caught my eye. I really adore the casual appeal of Tory Burch, and that Fendi frock is to die for.

That about does it! You can view all of the collections here.

Now excuse me while I daydream of frolicking about in these marvelous outfits.



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: