URL address of your im The Decadent Life: Final 'How to Wear' Entries

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Final 'How to Wear' Entries

These are my last sets! Hurry and get yours in guys, the contest ends in merely two days.

How to wear... Headwear!


How to Wear... High Waists!


How to Wear... Blazers!


How to Wear... Prints!


I have had so much fun putting together little outfits for all of these trends. It has seriously opened my eyes to things that I thought I couldn't pull off in the past. That's what I love about fashion: there is no right or wrong. It's all up to the individual to express what they are feeling with each garment that they put on. Trends come and go, but if you find that something works for you, stick with it. Who cares if it was 'so last season'? Who decides what is 'in style' anyway? Have fun, be a little eccentric, and don't worry about the funny looks you may encounter. All is fair in fashion, darlings, so get out there and work it!



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: