URL address of your im The Decadent Life: She Sells Seashells

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

She Sells Seashells

I basically adore everything that has to do with the ocean, and this Celestina Abalone Minaudiere simply makes my heart sing. This little clutch could make any outfit shine with an ethereal, sea goddess glow. Though I am not known to accessorize very often, unique accoutrements such as this abalone treat make me melt inside. This magnificent $880 minaudiere happens to be sold out (sadness!) but you can find some just-as-adorable Celestina shell clutches here.

A few ways one could fashion this fine sea gem:

Simple Sea Nymph Style



For A Night Out



Ethereal Elegance



Pairing one or two enchanted items with an outfit is a way for us non-children to play dress up without appearing daft. I would love to see more people dressing with a taste of eccentricity and romance. Whimsy is the core of fashion, so don't be afraid to let your inner child shine through! Go ahead and emulate your favorite fairytale character. I always do =)



confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: