URL address of your im The Decadent Life: Once Upon A Time...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Once Upon A Time...

...there was an 18 year old girl named Stephanie. She has had an inexplicable gravitaion toward the pleasures in life for as far as her memories could take her. She was a needle in the compass, always pointing toward decadent north. She spent her days poring over magazines filled with beautiful people, reading books filled with beautiful words, listening to beautiful music, and eating beautiful food. Beauty was all around. At every turn, life presented her with another wonder to behold.

This girl was also a hopeless romantic. She seemed to fall in love with everything she set her eyes upon: Clothes, makeup, people, animals, nature, and, most of all, words. Oh, what great power words held! It was only natural that she should merge her many loves in life, and so, The Decadent Life came to be. In this special place, she can now put her undying love for beauty into as many words as she pleases. Words are the most beautiful thing she has ever known.

Who is this girl, you ask? If you haven't guessed it already, this girl just so happens to be me. I am Stephanie Marie Bean, an 18 going on 19 young woman with a penchant for style. I am in love with love, and I can't help but to fall for just about everything that comes my way. Passion is my strongest suit. I have passion for everything. It is quite exhausting at times, but i wouldn't have it any other way. I am part fashionista, part poet, part musician, and a million parts lover. I aim to spread the joy of beauty.

This is more than just a fashion blog. This is about finding the beauty in every of facet life, even during the most hideous of times. I suppose you could call me a passionista. Yes, a passionista I am indeed.


confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: