URL address of your im The Decadent Life: The Look Of Love

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Look Of Love


Love is indeed a many splendored thing. Love is euphoric, sometimes painful, but always somewhere within us. I am sure even the grouchiest of grouches has love for someone or something in this world. Love is a recurring theme in The Decadent Life, and also in my own personal existence.
So, without further ado, here a few of my loves:
  1. Fashion
  2. Books
  3. Music
  4. Family & Friends
  5. My doggies Coco & Bambi
  6. Nature
  7. Sunshine
  8. Cupcakes
  9. Kisses
  10. Whimsy
And, also, as with any human being, I have things that I don't love so much:

  1. Mean people
  2. Uncompassionate people
  3. Rudeness
  4. Ignorance
  5. Negativity
  6. Narrow-minded people
  7. Spiders
  8. Lonliness
  9. Bullying
  10. Depression
I am a deeply compassionate person. It is basically impossible for me to be even slightly mean to others. I love to be happy and to embrace my inner child. I wish the world could kick off their shoes, stop being so serious, and just love one another. I ache for mankind to end the hate and prejudice aimed towards certain groups of people. Who cares if they don't share our beliefs? Who cares if they are of a different religion? Who cares if someone has a sexual orientation different from the norm? I don't care. It's about opening our hearts here, so let's stop judging and start loving. As a great man once sang, what the world needs now is love, sweet love. Let it be our mantra. Love is, afterall, pretty sweet!

=)

confections&kisses,
Stephanie

No comments: